Membership of Parents Centre provides:
- Friendship - coffee groups, shared experiences and connectedness with other parents
- Support - networks, resources, expertise and a national voice for the parenting role
- Equipped knowledge - information, empowerment, life skills and access to ongoing parenting programmes
- Valuing of the parenting role- opportunities to participate in strengthening communities and respect for the immense value of parenting to our children's future.
Benefits for joining Parents Centre:
- Access to a wide variety of discounted local parent education programmes (programmes availability varies in each Centre)
- Access to quality childbirth education classess
- A one year subscription to New Zealand's leading parenting magazine - Kiwiparent (Bi-monthly - 6 issues per year valued at $45)
- Discount from our National Strategic Partners and local business
- Samples and a wide variety of exclusive discounts and offers through baby and parent suppliers
- Discounts at your local Parents Centre events and activities
- News, information and advice (all based on the very latest research) throughout your pregnancy and the preschool years
- Invaluable parental support and friendships through strong networks of parent groups
- Volunteering opportunities enabling you to make a difference in your local community
- Opportunities to attend Parents Centre events nationwide and influence policy and decision makers
Your annual membership fee is included as a package along with other parent education - Antenatal Course or Baby & You.
- Antenatal Course, Baby & You Course and 1 year Membership - $275
- Antenatal Course and 1 year Membership - $195
- Baby & You Course and 1 year membership - $140
- Membership (1 year) - $60
- Membership (2 years) - $115
To join, please fill in the enrolment form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our centre is run by volunteers and we endeavour to reply within 48 hours upon receiving your enquiry.