Moving & Munching
Moving and Munching is a four-week, daytime course for parents of infants aged 4 - 12 months. Recently revamped, it includes sessions on the following:
- Sleep and routine (Well Child/Registered Nurse)
- Nutrition, and starting solids (Qualified Dietician)
- Active movement (Early Childhood Active Movement Advisor)
- Safety at home (Taranaki Kids Safe)
- Teething and dental care (Dental Nurse)
Parents Centre House, 52 Buller Street, New Plymouth
Parents Centre members: $25.00
Course + membership: $105.00 (membership normally $80.00)
The registration fee includes a copy of Alison and Simon Holst's Baby Food and Beyond cookbook.
Dates and time
This course is currently not being run.
Please register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 06 759 8244.
Bookings are essential as places are limited.