Manukau Parents Centre Annual Report
Each year we publish an annual report summarising our activities for the previous year.
Here are some of the highlights of the 2015-2016 report:
- Membership has increased to approximately 75 families
- We continue to support local parents through the provision of Child Birth Education (antenatal) and Baby & You courses.
- We received COGS funding to a total of $2000 in addition to our own fundraising of $460.
- An accounting review was carried out on our annual accounts.
- Our total income and expenses for the year resulted in a modest profit of $189.
To open the full reports as pdf files click:
Annual Report 2015-2016
Financial Report 2015-2016