Help us to help you!
We’ve put together a list of small but valuable jobs you might like to do to support Manukau Parents Centre.
We would not be as great as we are without the ongoing help of YOU the Parents and Caregivers.
We'd love to give you an opportunity to support our committee either as a committee member or as a member of the "Friends of the Committee" support group.
Come and join us for a cuppa at our next meeting to say hello and have a chat, kiddies always welcome.
- Grants and Funding
- Marketing Officer
If you'd like to learn more about helping to fill one or more of of these vacant committee roles please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Belinda on 269 3683
Friends of the Committee
We’d love for you to be part of our "Friends of the Committee" group. You'll receive our electronic newsletters and be invited to our volunteer social events but won’t need to make a commitment to any regular meetings, though are always welcome.
We have a great team of volunteers at Manukau Parents Centre and there’s always plenty going on.
Here are some ways you could help
- Hand deliver some of our Kiwiparent mail-out six times a year to members in Wattle Downs, Hillpark or Manukau Heights
- Contribute to our Facebook page by finding and posting relevant events coming up in the community
- Design or improve a poster for one of our courses or events
- Take photos at our events and activities for our web and Facebook pages
- Write an item for our blog or newsletter
- Deliver posters and brochures to your local Plunket office or library
- Contribute a recipe or write about a parenting experience for our newsletter
- Help out with fundraising by selling raffle tickets or filling in grant applications
If you’d enjoy helping in any of these ways please get in touch by email to learn more email@example.com or phone Belinda on 269 3683.