Welcome to Hamilton Parents Centre
Hamilton Parents Centre are currently running Antenatal Programmes at no charge!
Parents Centre are a not-for-profit organisation who equip parents with knowledge & skills to better prepare them for birthing & parenting!
- Pregnancy comfort, keeping healthy for you and baby
- Signs of labour, labour journey, understanding when labour doesn't go to plan, knowing your rights, the important role that Dad's and support people have
- Feeding and meeting your baby's needs, transition to parenthood, early days at home, support and practical parenting
- Support coffee groups established
Parents Centre's expertly facilitated programmes are informative, fun, interactive and engaging!
Currently we are running the below courses:
Mandarin-Cantonese-English Antenatal Classes
English Antenatal Classes
- 7.00 - 9.00pm starting Thursday 15th August for 6 weeks
- We are taking bookings now for the next set of classes too!
Please contact Michelle on email: email@example.com
Classes Located at Trust Waikato Meeting Rooms, 4 Little London Lane, Hamilton