Volunteer With Us
Parents Centre is a Not for Profit Organisation run by Parents for Parents who are all volunteers.
We are always looking for new people to join our committee and give a little something back to the community. Any amount of time is appreciated, no time is too small. Jobs on the committee are not large, but the less people we have the bigger they become.
Some good reasons to volunteer:
- Personal satisfaction from being involved and helping others
- You can involve your children in many of the activities
- Meet new people, make new friends and have fun
- Share your talents, while gaining new ones
- Access to discounted parenting education and children's products
- Add your volunteering experience to your CV
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge you could make an ideal volunteer, so even if you only have an hour or so to spare we are still keen to hear from you.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER VACANCIES
Please refer to our new website for current vacancies