Christchurch Parents Centre is a non-profit voluntary organisation which relies on volunteers to carry out the work that we do supporting expectant parents, new parents and families. We are always on the lookout for new volunteers - if you think you could help, we would love to hear from you !
- No experience required ' it doesn't matter if you have never volunteered before
- Give as much or as little time as you can spare ' maybe you could help for one off events?
- Come and meet other parents who are committed to the Parents Centre cause
- Come along to a committee meeting and see if you would like to be involved in this way
- A great way to keep your mind active if you are having a break from work with a new baby
- It isn't all work ' we have lots of laughs along the way
If you'd like to give something back to Christchurch Parents Centre and the community, come and see what we can offer. For more information, please contact Christchurch Parents Centre on 021 087 26943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.