Products For Sale
We offer you a range of quality nursery essentials at competitive prices. To order a product please contact our Product Coordinator on
All purchases made through Central Auckland Parents Centre support our fundraising efforts; a percentage of every item sold goes towards the work we do.
If you have taken home an item at your Antenatal class and need the internet banking details, these are Kiwibank 38 9011 0794839 00, please put your name and product you bought as the reference.
Dri Cot Mattress Protector $45 (RRP $50)
||Pure wool moisture resistant mattress protector. Size: 70cm x 90cm. Colour: Ivory.
Wool Blanket from $75 (RRP up to $93)
||Unique Thermacell weave, 100% pure wool, with a satin bound edge. Especially good for babies as they are light and allow freedom of movement. The natural properties of wool ensure better temperature regulation in the micro-climate of the bed. Perfect all year round: one layer is ideal for summer, add another layer for winter warmth.
Choose from standard wool or organic wool options. Cot blanket $75, organic cot blanket $95 (available in ivory only).
Size: 110 cm x 150 cm. Colours: Blue, Cinnamon, Ivory, Midnight, Pewter, Scarlett and Pink. See the
blanket colour chart
Call Me Dad Book $20 (RRP $42)
||This best selling book is essential reading for guys about to enter fatherhood! It was specifically written by fathers for fathers and provides a unique take on parenthood from a male perspective.
Call Me Dad! provides helpful advice about all aspects of being a dad, such as:
- What to expect during pregnancy: antenatal classes, medical appointments, birth plans and preparing for the big day
- Working out the logistics: deciding who's going to look after the baby, where the baby will sleep, what essential items you need to buy and what not to buy
- Surviving the birth: what you can expect and where you fit in as a dad during labour
- Life after birth: how to survive the first days when you don't have a clue what you're doing!
- Suggestions for what you can do to support your partner
- Establishing routines: feeding, sleeping and hygiene tips and techniques
- Different exercises you can try with baby at different ages, from baby massage to playing catch.
"Bluies" $1 each (usually come in packs of 100)
||'Bluies', properly called incontinence pads, are useful for the seat of your car pre-birth, a great emergency change mat, or generally anywhere you want to contain fluids.
Usually sold in packs of 100, you can get a far more manageable quantity from Central Auckland Parents Centre!