Terms and conditions of prize draw
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the draw is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion commences at 6am on 25 February 2012. Entries close at 5pm 25 February 2013.
3. For a chance to win, entrants must:
a. go online to www.parentscentre.org.nz
b. follow the links to the Promotion;
e. complete the on-line entry form (with all information entered correctly)
4. Only one entry per person per week will be accepted.
5. The value of the prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
6. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. Parents Centres New Zealand will select at random a valid entry from all valid entries received during the applicable draw period.
8. The winner will receive:
∑ 42 Huggies Convenience Nappy packs which will be supplied in vouchers for stock redeemable at participating supermarkets
∑ 1 x Vtech babyís phone
∑ 1 x Vtech babyís laptop
9. The total prize value is $850 + gst
9. The winner will be advised via email and winnerís names will be published on the Parents Centres New Zealand website and facebook pages.
10. The Promoterís decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
15. The promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the prizes and these conditions of entry.
18. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Parents Centres New Zealand Inc, PO Box 54128 Mana 5247 New Zealand.