ON YOUR PREGNANCY!
Our Childbirth Education program is run by our exceptional team of Diploma Qualified Childbirth Educators (or CBE's) who are skilled facilitators and qualified to assist and inform expectant parents throughout the exciting and complex pregnancy period, equipping you to have positive birth experiences and enabling you to begin a parenting journey feeling informed and confident. Our Centre Volunteers also assist in the planning, administration, facilitation and evaluation of courses.
You'll find our classes are Informative, Interactive, Engaging and Fun!
When should I attend this programme?
- This programme has been specially tailored to start around your 26th - 28th week of pregnancy
Why attend a Childbirth Education class?
- Attending this course enables you to make informed choices
- Gives you the opportunity to meet other expectant parents who are in a similar life stage
- Throughout the programme the Childbirth Educator provides a range of information and facilitates discussion to support parents to make informed decisions around pregnancy, childbirth and the care of their newborn baby.
What will you learn?
- Brief overview of pregnancy topics
- Choices in childbirth
- Your labour journey
- Managing strategies
- Dad's and partners role
- Transition to parenthood
- Responsive parenting
- Practical parenting
Want to start your journey with us?
To enrol please fill in the PPC Enrolment Form 2018 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our centre is run by volunteers and we endeavour to reply within 48 hours upon receiving your enquiry.