This is an interactive, practical and informative workshop with loads of tips and strategies to make toilet training easier.
Next workshop date:
Tuesday 13th October
7.30 - 9.15pm
The topics covered include:
- Physical developmental readiness for toilet training
- Key issues including gender differences and night training
- How to positively reinforce behaviour
- Equipment needed to toilet train effectively
- Methods parents can use and adapt to meet their child’s and family’s needs
See our workshop testimonials HERE
$15.00 Single / $20.00* Couple for Parents Centre members
$20.00 Single / $30.00* Couple for non-members
Contact Belinda on 09 269 3683 or e-mail email@example.com
Wattle Downs Golf Club, 130 Wattle Farm Road, Wattle Downs.
Here's how to find it