Ashburton Parents Centre has been connecting families in our community for 26 years.
We offer a wide range of parent education courses and evenings, support and social opportunities for families with children aged from birth to five years.We are a voluntary organisation run by parents for parents and are part of a national organisation, Parents Centres NZ Inc, which was conceived through the need for childbirth education classes in New Zealand. We are one of over 50 Parents Centres nationwide who offer the following four core services:
Benefits of being a member of the Ashburton Parents Centre include:
- Six issues of our local newsletter
- Six issues of our national magazine 'Kiwi Parent'
- Shopping discounts at various local retailers
- Parents Centre courses at discounted prices
- Free or discounted Parent Education evenings
- Free children's theme parties and other social events
- Room hire - great for parties, very reasonable prices
- Free access to our growing parenting library
- Leadership training and personal & professional development courses
- Being part of supporting parents and families in our community
Membership / Subscription Details
- One year membership - $65 (Community Services Card Holder - $35)
- One year membership for Committee Members ($10)
- Two year membership - $120
- One year Kiwi Parent subscription ($30)
- Two year Kiwi Parent subscription ($60)
If you would like to become a member of Ashburton Parents Centre please
- we look forward to hearing from you!